Carrigaline, a little shit hole

Meridian

Carrigaline is that kip between the City and Crosshaven full of people who wish they could afford to buy a house in Douglas.

As they were gladly kept out of The City jurisdiction 2 years ago, they now think they are in someway important being the biggest town in County.

Fuck off boggers, your kip of a town is the ideal example of a complete fuck up by county planners.

Anyway, when anything happens down there, they have a habit of blaming outsiders for just about everything.

The place is a shit hole and I have to admit I never liked the place

The latest :

Carrigaline is that kip between the City and Crosshaven full of people who wish they could afford to buy a house in Douglas.

As they were gladly kept out of The City jurisdiction 2 years ago, they now think they are in someway important being the biggest town in County.

Fuck off boggers, your kip of a town is the ideal example of a complete fuck up by county planners.

Anyway, when anything happens down there, they have a habit of blaming outsiders for just about everything.

The latest :

A little shithole?

Unfortunately it's a big shithole. A complete dump.

I lived in Carrig Court for a year but it was a bit out of town and I never had much to do with the place. Grand Super Valu there but fuck all else really.

The latest :

And Douglas is... heh heh

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Chris Kent and Gearid Farrelly

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼