Carp dying in The Lough

Jesus like.
I thought the prostate reference was pretty clear but not to the geriatric gang.
I guess they're too excited giggling over two men having anal then following a thread.

By the way has anyone noticed that we seem to be getting additional members in their late 50s and 60s on the Proc recently?
It's like a fucking retirement home around here these days.
I'm in my 40s and I feel like I'm one of the younger ones on here FFS

Poor THK taking a battering. What you and other consenting adults get up to in the privacy of your own home is your business but for you to try to deny something happened just because there's no link or photos to it is risible.

And your trying now to portray this as some kind of homophobic curtain twitching shows just how desperate you've become. Nobody was giggling over it, we were pointing out an historical fact that happened probably before you were born and that it was not beyond the bounds of possibility as you insist.

Take your pwnage and move on fellah.

Poor THK taking a battering. What you and other consenting adults get up to in the privacy of your own home is your business but for you to try to deny something happened just because there's no link or photos to it is risible.

And your trying now to portray this as some kind of homophobic curtain twitching shows just how desperate you've become. Nobody was giggling over it, we were pointing out an historical fact that happened probably before you were born and that it was not beyond the bounds of possibility as you insist.

Take your pwnage and move on fellah.
Lol @ historical fact.
Double lol @ before you were born.

Where's the pwnage Bernie Murphy?
:lol!:

Jesus like.
I thought the prostate reference was pretty clear but not to the geriatric gang.
I guess they're too excited giggling over two men having anal then following a thread.

By the way has anyone noticed that we seem to be getting additional members in their late 50s and 60s on the Proc recently?
It's like a fucking retirement home around here these days.
I'm in my 40s and I feel like I'm one of the younger ones on here FFS
On point.

This weird obsession with anal sex among some posters is beyond bizarre. They've ruined what could have been an informative and family friendly thread.

You don't make 'sons' with anal sex with other men m8.
Maybe they didnt cover that back when you were in school in the 30s.
:lol!:

No Soundy didn't post that, I did in reference to someone else I was with that night, then as I had double quoted I deleted it.
Soundy just quoted it with an emoji...

See I told you that I'm a truthful and honest poster...

Quack quack.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: 420 Comedy Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼