Bus Eireann.

Some hand me downs are on the way from Broadstone to Capwell, these being SC 322, 323 and LD 301.

I imagine some of the SC 2... will be allocated to schools and the LD 301 will replace the classy LD 2..

Apologies SC 329 was actually based in Waterford for the last 4 months so it actually arrived to Capwell on Thursday from there not Dumplin like the others.

LD 302 and 303 are also being transferred from Broadstone to Capwell, these will, with LD 301 replace LD's 223, 225 and 232 which will more than likely be sold off as they are too big for school work.

So tonight is the end of the Expressway X8 service, that becomes a PSO route tomorrow and will be re numbered the 245X.

I meant to post this earlier.

The renumbering of the X8 Expressway service to the 245X PSO route has been postponed until next Sunday 8th August.

LD's 301, 302 and 303 are now based in Capwell.

LD 302 arrived down this afternoon operating the X8, one of those rare occasions when a PSO coach operates an Expressway route.

So LD's 223, 225 and 232 are now withdrawn and will be sent up the country to be auctioned off.

I meant to post this earlier.

The renumbering of the X8 Expressway service to the 245X PSO route has been postponed until next Sunday 8th August.

LD's 301, 302 and 303 are now based in Capwell.

LD 302 arrived down this afternoon operating the X8, one of those rare occasions when a PSO coach operates an Expressway route.

So LD's 223, 225 and 232 are now withdrawn and will be sent up the country to be auctioned off.

Great news, thanks for letting us know, Otto

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tessa Rose Jackson (fka Someone)
Winthrop Avenue (@ Old Oak)

14th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 1pm

More events ▼