Bus Eireann.

Check out Fred Dean's Flickr page, he has some great shots.

Usually the VB's are on either the 225 or 226

Thanks for the tip, he has some great stuff on his page.

I love this one, I used to have a die cast model of it, but it's long gone. The 480 route is still going strong, it connects Sligo City with Ballyshannon up in Co. Donegal, birthplace of Rory Gallagher and Hollywood actor Sean McGinley.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/be216cd1/51293019399/

Thanks for the tip, he has some great stuff on his page.

I love this one, I used to have a die cast model of it, but it's long gone. The 480 route is still going strong, it connects Sligo City with Ballyshannon up in Co. Donegal, birthplace of Rory Gallagher and Hollywood actor Sean McGinley.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/be216cd1/51293019399/

The VC's are regarded by many as the best coaches that Bus Eireann ever operated.

A fucking bus spotters group :lol!:

Sur don't I drive them?

Anyway today's news.

2 of the new LF decker coaches have arrived into Broadstone
So they should start arriving down here also for that new 245X service

LC's 28, 29 and 30 and SP 99 were driven up from Capwell to Ennis for temporary storage 2 days ago. It is anticipated that they will go into school service in September.

Latest on LC's 28, 29 and 30, they are gone further West now, all the way to Ballina

They used to mostly work on the Expressway between here and Waterford, they have been replaced by the LX's so I reckon they will become school buses up in Mayo.

Latest on LC's 28, 29 and 30, they are gone further West now, all the way to Ballina

They used to mostly work on the Expressway between here and Waterford, they have been replaced by the LX's so I reckon they will become school buses up in Mayo.

Ballina is an important hub for the North West region, great to hear that the LCs are up there to help commuters. Good bus station too, I had a piss there around 6 weeks ago while waiting for a bus to Sligo. Spotless jacks.

They're well served by rail links too, Ballina Station is connected to the main Dublin - Westport line via a simple change at Manulla Junction.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼