Bus Connects Plan

Bus connect might work when the weather is fine and i have no problem with cameras and fines for those miss using the bus lane but come the wet weather as we saw early this week the cars will be all over the roads as people wont get a little wet waiting for the bus.

As is known, I am all for buses.

But fuck that if these arrogant Dumplin bastards think they can do away with the fingerpost roundabout

Bus connect might work when the weather is fine and i have no problem with cameras and fines for those miss using the bus lane but come the wet weather as we saw early this week the cars will be all over the roads as people wont get a little wet waiting for the bus.

There is this magical thing called a Bus Shelter.

Bus_shelter_file_pic-1673969901806.jpg--new_bus_shelters_being_constructed_in_north_kildare.jpg

The 226 bus stop for Kinsale on Clontarf Street is a joke.

over-1-000-in-kinsale-demand-unsafe-bus-service-is-sorted.jpg

The various headbangers and control freaks around the place are saying that “the nimbys won.”
But in my opinion cutting down trees and demolishing centuries old walls in order to get somewhere a few minutes faster is the wrong approach. And the countless twitter users who claim to represent “a coalition,”
or a “campaign,”’have been shown up to be for the most part individuals representing no one but themselves. This guy Horgan for example: he’s a “local area representative for the Labour Party.” Douglas Road is not suitable for buses. Therefore either reroute them, or accept that it’s going to take longer to get to the collection of mobile phone shops, bookies, fast food joints, barbers, “gastropubs” or the rest of this mythical “city centre” that everyone wants to get to.

It’s over: move on.

I’d rather sit at home than sit next to some homeless junkie reeking of piss on some godforsaken voyage of the damned bus full of gobshites and wasters.

😃

. Therefore either reroute them, or accept that it’s going to take longer to get to the collection of mobile phone shops, bookies, fast food joints, barbers, “gastropubs” or the rest of this mythical “city centre” that everyone wants to get to.

It’s over: move on.

😃
😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼