Bus Connects Plan

We will have jetpacks and flying cars before Cork gets a light rail network.

I'd imagine the greens will be obliterated in the next election before they can unleash bike lane armageddon.
They've really rolled out some fruitloops in recent years. Trevor Sargent, John Gormley, Paul Gogarty, Eamon Ryan.

While in the meantime losing Lorna Bogue

Traffic an now come up penrose quay and turn right up Brian Boru st and head up summerhill north,
Cuts out the need to go to patricks quay up bridge st and along mccurtain st,
Is that in place now?

For cars also?

It makes complete sense instead of traffic stuck on the Quay, Bridge St and Mc Curtain St doom loop.

Is that in place now?

For cars also?

It makes complete sense instead of traffic stuck on the Quay, Bridge St and Mc Curtain St doom loop.

Think it was from last Friday, theres a post here somewhere on it.

Was unlucky enough to have to drive across town on a Friday for a 4pm meeting a few weeks ago.
F*ck me, even allowing an extra 40 mins for the journey I was just about on time.

Was unlucky enough to have to drive across town on a Friday for a 4pm meeting a few weeks ago.
F*ck me, even allowing an extra 40 mins for the journey I was just about on time.
I had the same issue on Tuesday.

Elysian to Blarney almost 40 minutes and snagged on Patrick's Quay etc.

Think it was from last Friday, theres a post here somewhere on it.

Lucky for you the dole office stays open till 5pm. ✅

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: The Gong Show

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼