BUS BAYS GOING BANG,

Hang on. This was a wum, wasn't it?
Well its either that or they will have to get onto the genius Tommy or Commie Mick to organise a protest.

I am suggesting our own Mattie should be given the task of taking the City Council into the Courts on behalf of the private coach operators.

There I said it.

My admiration for my earlier years in the coach business exceeds my dislike of the legal business.

Well its either that or they will have to get onto the genius Tommy or Commie Mick to organise a protest.

I am suggesting our own Mattie should be given the task of taking the City Council into the Courts on behalf of the private coach operators.

There I said it.

My admiration for my earlier years in the coach business exceeds my dislike of the legal business.

Uh huh. I hear you brother.

Legal is low.

I remember the buildings pre red brick monolith.

They were falling down. They flattened them. Me oul' fella said, as we were standing there, it was the best thing to do because as they were hanging over to their front it would kill people some day.

He thinks the current merch is a dump and wishes they (buildings) were rebuilt true to original form.

They rebuilt the old town in Warsaw after the Nazis levelled it, you'd never guess if you didnt know. The people that hate old buildings in Ireland, including the developer class, undoubtedly make a bee line for the old quarter of any european city on their hols.

Mindboggling decision, Do our elected councillors on cork city council have any input on this?

Theres already a public bike stand situated on Coburg street.

With the funeral home located there this move will create traffic chaos.

Mindless stuff. You have to ask yourself are these decision makers any way familiar with Cork city centre?

Theres already a public bike stand situated on Coburg street.

With the funeral home located there this move will create traffic chaos.

Mindless stuff. You have to ask yourself are these decision makers any way familiar with Cork city centre?
The lower road is another crazy decision, It will need to traffic backing up to mccurtain st, There is a bus shelter on Andersons quay
but no way can i see space for more than one bus at a time to pull in there,

The lower road is another crazy decision, It will need to traffic backing up to mccurtain st, There is a bus shelter on Andersons quay
but no way can i see space for more than one bus at a time to pull in there,
If only there was a large train station or bus station nearby with ample parking, easy access and bus lanes that all bus operators could use for integrated transport?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
All You Need Is Death (16)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

22nd Apr 2024 @ 8:15 pm
More info..

Flash Harry - A Celebration of Queen

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼