bose solo tv system

You really must not have come across many good hi-fi systems then. No Bose system will come even close to a well-thought out separates system of comparable price.

Em nah not many .. just a few...
NAD
Pioneer
kenwood
Cyrus (Fucking awesome mono amps - hook them up to Mission towers)
Mission
Yamaha
Denon
Marantz
Bose
Onkyo
Santa Cruz (PC System)
Warfedale
Turbo Sound

I did mention I used to DJ at one time didn't I?

I never said Bose were shite Smeggle, don't put words in my mouth. All I said was that a well chosen separates system will sound far better. That's a fact bud... Ask anyone who knows about hi-fi..

[not wanting to get into an argument like ]..

but you did notice I mentioned Cyrus mono's coupled with mission towers earlier? Hook that to something like a B&O table and it will clean a Bose of the floor.. Though to augment the bass? I'd use a couple of mini bose cubes with a small cross over to kill the treble..Punch of a sub in there? Pop in a Voyetra sub (Very under rated equipment) .. ye'll get a solid gutsy sub with clean bass and crisp mid/top...

ye might not have said Bose were shite but ye did question my 'hearing' abilities... Might be something to do with working with any thing up to 50k+ systems... I've used kit from lowly little pioneer 100wt amps to 2.5kwt Amcrons, Crest's, Crown's...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼