Boris speaks the unmentionable

Mícheál Martin:

On Transgender “Rights.”
“I’d be very concerned about that and I’ve watched it in the UK and we certainly don’t need that kind of debate in Ireland. We don’t need to have that kind of debate in Ireland,”

“It’s very superficial, I sense at times, and it’s sort of plucking one aspect of it or one manifestation of it and turning it into a big sort of toxic discussion, which I have no time for and we don’t need that.”

What are referred to as “transgender rights,” are human rights.

Denying peoples right to exist is toxic and as our Taoiseach said we do not need to import that kind of toxic debate into our country.

In fairness to Martin he'd never understand how actually standing up for something you believe in can lead to "toxic" debates. As someone who's dedicated his life to conflating the right thing to do with whatever gets you a few extra votes it's an alien concept to him.

Mícheál Martin:

On Transgender “Rights.”
“I’d be very concerned about that and I’ve watched it in the UK and we certainly don’t need that kind of debate in Ireland. We don’t need to have that kind of debate in Ireland,”

“It’s very superficial, I sense at times, and it’s sort of plucking one aspect of it or one manifestation of it and turning it into a big sort of toxic discussion, which I have no time for and we don’t need that.”

What are referred to as “transgender rights,” are human rights.

Denying peoples right to exist is toxic and as our Taoiseach said we do not need to import that kind of toxic debate into our country.
Tbqh... Could have been defending the Catholic Church.

[Replace words] n see how it sounds.

Talking head.

I'll take that (y)

Can toxic be put back where it belonged again now, and you might hear it once a year unless you work in waste disposal or cleaning up after RingYs ol doll?
I remember it on plasticine (mála) packets years ago in the context of being able to eat the stuff without dying.
Although that was “non-toxic.”

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Felix Da Housecat

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼