Boris is back.

Fair play to you Donzer, I imagine you would have been happy to have a well earned kip after a feed of pints, but you put greedy's missus' needs before your own.
Did she moan uncontrollably...sorry, sorry, I got vicariously carried away there.
She's like the ever ready bunny and I'm Duracell.

Boris Johnson will be the next Prime Minister of Great Britain. He should never have been forced to vacate the seat in the first place. Liz Truss alas lacked the Iron Lady factor and now it is time for a man, and what a man he is, to lead the nation. The sooner he back in the control panel the better.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I believe I am well placed to deliver a Conservative victory in 2024 – and tonight I can confirm that I have cleared the very high hurdle of 102 nominations, including a proposer and a seconder, and I could put my nomination in tomorrow.

“There is a very good chance that I would be successful in the election with Conservative party members – and that I could indeed be back in Downing Street on Friday.

“But in the course of the last days I have sadly come to the conclusion that this would simply not be the right thing to do. You can’t govern effectively unless you have a united party in parliament.”
He added: “And though I have reached out to both Rishi and Penny - because I hoped that we could come together in the national interest - we have sadly not been able to work out a way of doing this”.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼