BLARNEY POST OFFICE,

I personally don't think they should close it. It's important for older people. The ones on Shandon St and Montonotte are gone now too.

Last edited:
If someone takes the job, the post office stays open.
Mail has dropped hugely in the last few years and the mail centre wasn't needed and it saved the company 10 million a year. A good lot of the staff were redeployed, around 80 of the drivers based there afaik.
There were approx twenty staff from the mail centre redeployed. Drivers were never part of the staffing number there.

Blarney is somewhere I don't go to often enough, even though it's so close to town and I really like it.

I drove through Kerry Pike/Waterloo a few months ago for the first time, my God that's a lovely area as well. Must go back for a walk sometime, there was a pathway next to the river, and a decent looking pub.

Blarney is somewhere I don't go to often enough, even though it's so close to town and I really like it.

I drove through Kerry Pike/Waterloo a few months ago for the first time, my God that's a lovely area as well. Must go back for a walk sometime, there was a pathway next to the river, and a decent looking pub.
The roads around Kerry Pike are lethal. There's a good Indian out there

I used know a fella in Kerrypike, Lyonsie was his name.
He had a free gaff out there once, afterwards, he had the bright idea of gathering up all the cans and fucking them into a nearby farmer's field.
The farmer spotted him and brought all the cans back to his parents lmfao.
Poor Lyonsie got in the height of it.

I used know a fella in Kerrypike, Lyonsie was his name.
He had a free gaff out there once, afterwards, he had the bright idea of gathering up all the cans and fucking them into a nearby farmer's field.
The farmer spotted him and brought all the cans back to his parents lmfao.
Poor Lyonsie got in the height of it.
Poor old Lyonsie lol 😂

He won't be doing that again

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼