Best/Worst Sopranos character?

Jimmy the Gent

Just finished watching the entire Soprano's for the first time. I'm finally informed enough to share my feelings now... Thoroughly enjoyed it. A few personal gripes, though...Too many dream sequences which appeared like show filler. Also, too many therapy discussions. Dr Melfi's voice didn't help that fact either.

Anyways, who did you think was the shows best/worst character? Or am I seven years too late for anyone else to give a flying fuck?

For me:

Best- Difficult call between Johnny Sacs & Richie Aprile. I'll have to give it to Johnny because Richie was only in one full season. Really enjoyed both, though.

Worst: A-J. What a pathetic fucker. Hated everything about him from start to finish.

Best: Adriana..if I was going to be a mobsters broad I'd look just like that. That aside she was a great character

Worst: Christopher..yeah I went there. Awful whiney cunt.

The scene with Vincent and his nephew was it ? the goth :).

Or the bit with Vito and the security lad on the building site, funny as fuck.

I need to re visit it, its just been released on blu ray aswell but its a nawful price.

Depends what you mean.By worst do you mean badly written or just someone you wouldn't like to be around in real life?Yeah AJ was an annoying little prick but he was supposed to be.Paulie and Christopher were very well rounded characters but Christopher was a selfish prick and Paulie a psychopath.Tonys sister was a pain but again meant to be,everyone knows someone like her.

The scene with Vincent and his nephew was it ? the goth :).

Or the bit with Vito and the security lad on the building site, funny as fuck.

I need to re visit it, its just been released on blu ray aswell but its a nawful price.

The lad who was doing a shit in the shower?There were loads of memorable minor characters like that who'd only be in one or two episodes.The crazy Asian fella who was in the psych ward with Uncle Junior was another.And the Russian guy in The Pines episode.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼