Best VPN for watching UK tv

The Mrs wants to watch the various players for BBC, ITV , Ch 4 etc..

Whats the best VPN that will allow this on an Ipad ?

Dont mind paying if the product does the job and is reliable ..

Thanks jn advance ...

Lots of shitty vpns out there and you get what you pay for.
I use VPN Express....they're a bit pricey but worth it imho.
Been using it for years and no probs with any geo locations for streaming etc

Lots of shitty vpns out there and you get what you pay for.
I use VPN Express....they're a bit pricey but worth it imho.
Been using it for years and no probs with any geo locations for streaming etc

Ok for watching the UK tv players ?

Yeah the free VPNs would break your heart alright

most sites now can detect you are using an anonymous VPN so while you might appear as connecting from UK, the fact that it's anonymous means it won't work.

this is my experience with rte player so i would imagine iplayer is similar.

I use Nord VPN and have no problem getting all the Brit players on my firestick bar UTV hub which I can get by a little jiggling with different VPN options.
I changed my Amazon address to a London one so the firestick was set up for the UK.

Some great offers here on the year and two year plans.
https://nordcheckout.com/?product_g...&cart_id=db21ae7a-9f3a-4015-8de0-805329e65c69

Repped for Nord. Using no bother. I still haven't been able to install the iPlayer app from here though. Looks like I'll have to wait until I'm in the north during the summer.

Repped for Nord. Using no bother. I still haven't been able to install the iPlayer app from here though. Looks like I'll have to wait until I'm in the north during the summer.
I changed my amazon address to a UK one because I wanted to download all the uk apps on my new firestick but you can also sideload them on using downloader.
Heres some instructions I found for sideloading bbc iplayer onto the firestick
https://firestickhacks.com/how-to-install-bbc-iplayer-on-firestick/
To watch it youll also need to download Nord Vpn on to the firestick. Cant remember if its available or if I had to sideload it but you can use the downloader app if you need to.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼