Benny does it again.

It's Wetherspoons with shoes.

That's actually extremely accurate. I've been to the one in Dublin, shithole. Overpriced an soulless.

Re: the Oak being empty. Myself and Mrs. MOE go in there occasionally for their pizza and pint deal and its always dead. No idea how the place survives. Its always just the same two fellas at the bar drinking Carlsberg. One of them is from Tipperary interestingly enough.

I actually like the Oak though, it's a bit of a Cork institution. Hasn't changed one bit since when I first went there 15 years ago.

That's actually extremely accurate. I've been to the one in Dublin, shithole. Overpriced an soulless.

Re: the Oak being empty. Myself and Mrs. MOE go in there occasionally for their pizza and pint deal and its always dead. No idea how the place survives. Its always just the same two fellas at the bar drinking Carlsberg. One of them is from Tipperary interestingly enough.

I actually like the Oak though, it's a bit of a Cork institution. Hasn't changed one bit since when I first went there 15 years ago.
When we walked into the oak one of the lads said to me " remember when this place would be thronged on a sunday nignt, we reminisced about the amount of times women told me to fcuk off,
crane lane was brilliant, saturday they had the naildrivers and the beat, sunday the service, place was hopping by 6.30pm,
spotted graffiti in the jax ...Drucker is a langer,

When we walked into the oak one of the lads said to me " remember when this place would be thronged on a sunday nignt, we reminisced about the amount of times women told me to fcuk off,
crane lane was brilliant, saturday they had the naildrivers and the beat, sunday the service, place was hopping by 6.30pm,
spotted graffiti in the jax ...Drucker is a langer,

The Crane is very impressive but not my kind of place at all. I understand why its so popular though.

Maynes on the other hand is one of the gems of Cork. Can't wait to go in for the Mussels again once I'm back in Ireland

Havnt been in there in years.

Massive property. Who owns it?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Café And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼