Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Squeaky bum time:

“Green Party deputy leader Catherine Martin has described Neasa Hourigan as a “very valuable” member of the party as it remained unclear whether the rebel TD will back the Coalition in Wednesday’s confidence motion in the Dáil.

Dublin Central TD Ms Hourigan has been suspended from the Greens’ parliamentary party for 15 months and also lost all her Oireachtas committee positions after voting against the Government in a motion on the eviction ban last week.

Ms Hourigan continued to support the Coalition during a previous six-month suspension from the Green parliamentary party last year. She has not yet responded to queries on whether she will support the Government in Wednesday’s confidence motion.

The Government has tabled the motion in response to a no-confidence motion put forward by the Labour Party over the Coalition’s handling of the eviction ban issue.”

The cynical unprincipled morons in the (pale) Green Party really are batshit crazy.

They’re now crawling after somebody they suspended last week. Reminds me of them promoting diesel engined cars “for the environment,” back in 2008, before doing a complete u turn in 2019.

😃😃

I suspect the government will win the Confidence Motion, but it will be tight. Doubt the Independent Alliance will vote against but will probably abstain. Ms Hourigan might vote against (depending on the numbers) but I suspect could abstain as well.

Brighter evenings and hopefully better weather (think some Greens call that global warming ;)) would likely lead to a bigger turn out in a General Election and I doubt the GFFGs would want that with Evictions still being in the headlines.

I suspect the government will win the Confidence Motion, but it will be tight. Doubt the Independent Alliance will vote against but will probably abstain. Ms Hourigan might vote against (depending on the numbers) but I suspect could abstain as well.

Brighter evenings and hopefully better weather (think some Greens call that global warming ;)) would likely lead to a bigger turn out in a General Election and I doubt the GFFGs would want that with Evictions still being in the headlines.
Global warming is an existential threat to humanity, not some Green Party hobby horse.

Eamon Ryan on current internal squabbles within the Green Party following Neasa Hourigan's suspension: “That’s what comes with leadership of a party. It’s not all nine to five and cutting ribbons and smashing bottles of champagne over big ships as they go down the quayside.

“It’s managing the real life of political parties and political systems, which is based on sometimes disagreement and sometimes disagreement is not a bad thing.”

The decision by SF to run multiple candidates in the coming election will probably make the batshit crazy pale Green Party candidates less transfer friendly. Hopefully the forthcoming electoral meltdown will mean the end of this bunch of cynical unprincipled morons and their patronising attitudes.

2020-07-19_opi_60528944_I1.JPG

“I’m absolutely focused,” Ryan said.

:lol!: :lol!:

Eamon Ryan on current internal squabbles within the Green Party following Neasa Hourigan's suspension: “That’s what comes with leadership of a party. It’s not all nine to five and cutting ribbons and smashing bottles of champagne over big ships as they go down the quayside.

“It’s managing the real life of political parties and political systems, which is based on sometimes disagreement and sometimes disagreement is not a bad thing.”

The decision by SF to run multiple candidates in the coming election will probably make the batshit crazy pale Green Party candidates less transfer friendly. Hopefully the forthcoming electoral meltdown will mean the end of this bunch of cynical unprincipled morons and their patronising attitudes.

2020-07-19_opi_60528944_I1.JPG

“I’m absolutely focused,” Ryan said.

:lol!: :lol!:

One awaits the day when statesmanlike Sleepy regales us with stories of "Comely maidens cycling through crossroads" ;)

The Climate Crisis, is being cynically exploited by the patronisingly unprincipled cynical ideological nutcases in The Batshit Crazy Pale Green Party,

Like all sociopathic bullies, they focus on one issue and use that issue to try and further their twisted, controlling agenda. This results in them seeing the vast vast majority of people who do not support them as "misguided," or "uneducated," or "peasants."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 4:15 pm
More info..

Frankie Boyle: Lap of Shame

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼