Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

Repak Ireland Advises as follows:
No, you should leave the lids and labels on your plastic beverage bottles or any toiletry or detergent bottles you place in the household recycling bin. Just make sure that bottles are clean and dry. You can also squash bottles to make more space in your recycling bin.

www.repak.ie

Re-Turn Ireland advises as follows:

You can return your empty, undamaged plastic bottle with or without the lid. We recommend returning bottles with caps, because this will ensure that the cap is recycled, too. Also, if the bottle cap is still on, it is easier to preserve the shape of the bottle.

www.re-turn.ie

Any chance we could reduce, reuse or recycle the numbers of quangos we have in this country? Any chance we could maybe present a single, clear message? Any chance the batshit crazy green party could just piss off and stop duplication of effort and cost just for the sake of a photo opportunity?

And most importantly: can we pressure the larger political parties and get them to commit to not coalescing with the batshit crazy green party after the next election?

Do not vote for these bluffers. Do not vote for Dan Boyle or Oliver Moran. Another Green Party elected representative, another quango.

Guy from ESRI on radio earlier speaking about a poll among young people 16-24 Majority of them want a ban on domestic flights
and to have designated car free zones, That is a problem for many political parties, They want the young vote but dont want to alienate others,

I know someone in a local recycling company that got shafted on contracts they had been seeing after for years when it was barely profitable, lost out to a recycling relative giant, and now there's a green party government guaranteed income stream for this recycling giant.

Guy from ESRI on radio earlier speaking about a poll among young people 16-24 Majority of them want a ban on domestic flights
and to have designated car free zones, That is a problem for many political parties, They want the young vote but dont want to alienate others,
I'd agree with a ban on domestic flights and also designated car free zones. I do think however that it is now time that we differentiated between ICE cars and Zero Emission cars.

I know someone in a local recycling company that got shafted on contracts they had been seeing after for years when it was barely profitable, lost out to a recycling relative giant, and now there's a green party government guaranteed income stream for this recycling giant.
The Batshit Crazy Green Party are duplicating quangos in order to reduce waste by encouraging more waste of time, money and resources. On planet Ryan this is a "hard decision."

The new Home Recycling Tax announced yesterday is just the latest batshit crazy policy from the Green Party.

Younger people, who have their whole lives ahead of them, fear climate change more than old folks who are headed for the great gig in the sky, why would that surprise anyone?

Note that it's the oldest posters on here, such as SoundMan & Drucker, who are the most hostile to the green movement.

I'd agree with a ban on domestic flights and also designated car free zones. I do think however that it is now time that we differentiated between ICE cars and Zero Emission cars.
They want a ban on domestic flights but would rail against measures that might affect them,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼