Batsh*t Crazy Green Party

SoundMan

I thought it had to be a windup but nope, the Green Party want to reintroduce Wolves into Ireland.

Yep, you read that right, Wolves!

They've had some nutty policies over the years but even by their "standards", this one has to take the biscuit.
Well, at least until they campaign to reintroduce Bears here I guess

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/pol...olves-to-be-reintroduced-to-ireland-1.4036692

"Green Party leader Eamon Ryan has called for wolves to be reintroduced in Ireland almost 250 years after the species became extinct in Ireland.

Mr Ryan said he believed that wolves should have a place in Ireland’s environment and would contribute positively to the ecosystem and the State’s national habitat."

iu

This story is over two months old
Attacking the Greens as they have taken the Shinner vote is pretty transparent.

Last edited:
It was on Morning Ireland this morning - I hadn't heard of it before that, though I see it was on yesterday's IT.

And I didn't see any thread about it on the front page of PROC either, hence my thinking it a topical subject worthy of comment.

So sorry to have offended your sensibilities dear

The wolves will be out for this one.

A total face palm moment from Ryan. He couldn't have picked a worse time.

Not that he had a realistic chance in the first place, but if you were Oliver Moran trying to get votes out in a staunch FG/FG constituency like North Central you'd give up if your leader was spouting this shite.

And I say that as a potential Green voter.

Last edited by a moderator:
The wolves will be out for this one.

A total face palm moment from Ryan. He couldn't have picked a worse time.

Not that he had a realistic chance in the first place, but if you were Oliver Moran trying to get votes out in a staunch FG/FG constituency like North Central you'd give up if your leader was spouting this shite.
Professor Ryan is an awful clown.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4611537/calls-reintroduce-wolves-ireland-blast/

First of October this story was out.

Cork Nth Central byelection tomorrow, Ollie Moran is going to pull more votes than two faced Tommy.

You suggesting that RTE's Morning Ireland are in cahoots with Sinn Fein? :shock:

It was an issue dealt with this morning. I hadn't seen it discussed anywhere here to be honest. I thought it was topical - as did the National Broadcaster on their primetime News show. You don't. hey ho.

Would you like a little charitable wager as to who'll poll higher on Friday?

No what I am explicitly saying is the day before a byelection you post a thread attacking the greens with a story that is two months old.

While yesterday you were attacking the Belfast Telegraph for running a months old story on John Finucane pissing n public.

As you might say yourself, your lack of self awareness is staggering.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼