Barbara Harte keeps the house

Sad chapter for all, house is for sale and the man is given a clean (ish) slate.

He gave it a go and has a few tales to tell.

Move on now and no need for the wife's name to be on the thread?

Sad chapter for all, house is for sale and the man is given a clean (ish) slate.

He gave it a go and has a few tales to tell.

Move on now and no need for the wife's name to be on the thread?
The report on the newspapers gave the impression that the house was not on the process. I hear that the house is for sale. It might be to get some cash for domestic cash flow. I don't know if he is back pulling teeth.
He practiced for a while with Ken o Connell in laviitts quay about 20 years ago. I heard of someone who got a tooth out by him. Painless extraction fair play.

The report on the newspapers gave the impression that the house was not on the process. I hear that the house is for sale. It might be to get some cash for domestic cash flow. I don't know if he is back pulling teeth.
He practiced for a while with Ken o Connell in laviitts quay about 20 years ago. I heard of someone who got a tooth out by him. Painless extraction fair play.

Mr Harte’s wife Barbara has agreed to sell the couple’s home in Timoleague near Bandon, on which €1 million is owed to Mars Capital. They will stay on renting and living in the house.

Mr Harte has no proprietary interest in the property since giving it up in 2010. Mars are willing to accept €680,000, the property’s value, in settlement of her liability.

Mr Harte’s wife Barbara has agreed to sell the couple’s home in Timoleague near Bandon, on which €1 million is owed to Mars Capital. They will stay on renting and living in the house.

Mr Harte has no proprietary interest in the property since giving it up in 2010. Mars are willing to accept €680,000, the property’s value, in settlement of her liability.
Thanks for that

It was mentioned in the case in court that he was earning 2900 per months and she was earning 2600 per month Where are they working now. Were the figures before or after tax?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Lyra

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼