Bamking

N26 or Revolut
Be wide of ATM withdrawals charges though.

Am relatively new to Revolut and find it great to send money to the kids but I was warned that Revolut is not sanctioned for banking in Ireland by the financial regulator and as such there would be zero comeback if Revolut do a flit with your money. That might just be scare-tactics by the "pillar banks" to discourage Revolut use but for the moment I wouldn't be storing much money in my revolut account tbh. Just transfer in what amount you require to transfer on and use it that way.

Am relatively new to Revolut and find it great to send money to the kids but I was warned that Revolut is not sanctioned for banking in Ireland by the financial regulator and as such there would be zero comeback if Revolut do a flit with your money.
Will you ever stop listening to lads in the pub, surely you have learnt your lesson by now.😀

Am relatively new to Revolut and find it great to send money to the kids but I was warned that Revolut is not sanctioned for banking in Ireland by the financial regulator and as such there would be zero comeback if Revolut do a flit with your money. That might just be scare-tactics by the "pillar banks" to discourage Revolut use but for the moment I wouldn't be storing much money in my revolut account tbh. Just transfer in what amount you require to transfer on and use it that way.
Not true anymore. I got an email from them lately offering full banking facilities, and mentioning the 100,0000 coverage in the event that they go titsup.
They are operate out of Lithuania AFAIK, and the 100,000 is an EU deal.

Not true anymore. I got an email from them lately offering full banking facilities, and mentioning the 100,0000 coverage in the event that they go titsup.
They are operate out of Lithuania AFAIK, and the 100,000 is an EU deal.

Nice one BD. Happy to hear that because they seem to provide a great service.

Just on a related note, when you get the Revolute debit card on your phone does that mean another 30Euro peranum to the government in charges or do they only charge that levy on physical cards. Thanks again

Nice one BD. Happy to hear that because they seem to provide a great service.

Just on a related note, when you get the Revolute debit card on your phone does that mean another 30Euro peranum to the government in charges or do they only charge that levy on physical cards. Thanks again
I don't think so, coz it's a forrren setup, but you'd want to check (fnar) that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

20th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼