Balincolig Garage Overcharging

140 Euros for less than three quarters of an hours work to replace two CV joints, which I supplied myself.

They should change their name from "Auto Mania" to "Highway Robbery"

I thought I seen you there yesterday driving a prelude, anyway I was near tears as all I had on me was 126 yoyos & James the greedy bastard in automania was making me out to look like a waste of space in front of other costumers I didn't even get a receipt.

England is where it's at for better service I'd agree.

I'm thinking of going out there today asking for some of that money back :x

They've sucked some amount of money from young fellas out there.

They're pure dickheads too.

You should ring them up and ask how much they charge an hour.
Tell them you just want a small job done and see what they say.

Obviously if it's under what you paid, call back out to them and have a word with them. They never give out receipts. Most of the money is going into the pocket and not through the books.

Report them!

They've sucked some amount of money from young fellas out there.

They're pure dickheads too.

You should ring them up and ask how much they charge an hour.
Tell them you just want a small job done and see what they say.

Obviously if it's under what you paid, call back out to them and have a word with them. They never give out receipts. Most of the money is going into the pocket and not through the books.

Report them!

I rang the consumers association Thursday but nobody answered so I left my number & hopefully they will ring on monday, I think I'll do just that Maggot & after he says the price I'll tell him who I am & let him know he's about to get royally fornicated in the anus

Will ye ever do what the man says and correct your spelling of Ballincollig ye thick c*nt !!!

report me to the administrators & or moderators for Christ sake it's not as if I said anything bad about the place, in fact look in the langers forum & you'll see I've defended it & the people of it in that thread which slates them & there.

the only reason I won't correct this innocent mistake is resulting from your attitude

deal with it

report me to the administrators & or moderators for Christ sake it's not as if I said anything bad about the place, in fact look in the langers forum & you'll see I've defended it & the people of it in that thread which slates them & there.

the only reason I won't correct this innocent mistake is resulting from your attitude

deal with it

What I don't understand is I thought your regular mode of transport was a pony and trap.
Bit of hay and and a bucket of fruit and veg for the nag should be your only outlay.

Theres a garage on the way out of Macroom that does pre nct tests - went in there once for a couple of stop/tail light bulbs - fuckers wanted to charge me 10 euro for them... 10 quids for two bulbs like!

I'm like WTF! STFU! piss of ye robbing gits - went down the road to the motor factors the next day and got 4 for 4euro - cheeky cunts so they are at that garage...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼