Att: Three mobile phone users...

3 months into an 18 month contract with them. does this mean I can just cancel and walk away with phone?
Ditto. I see that them changing the terms of the contract entitles you to walk away but what's the story with the phone then? Are they obliged to unlock it? I see Lycamobile (O2) are offering all text, all call and 30gb data a month for €15. A handy saving of €30 a month for me if I can get the phone sorted.

Ditto. I see that them changing the terms of the contract entitles you to walk away but what's the story with the phone then? Are they obliged to unlock it? I see Lycamobile (O2) are offering all text, all call and 30gb data a month for €15. A handy saving of €30 a month for me if I can get the phone sorted.

A friend of mine rang them yesterday, 50 mins on hold until he got through. Loads of customers cancelling, and yes they will unlock the phone for you.

40 minutes waiting time to talk to someone. Cancelled my contract on live chat. It took a while to get on but was straightforward in the end save for a langer who tried to get me to take simply only contract. I was 7 months into 24 month plan. Thanks 3 for my Samsung 6 phone.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼