Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

I thought we don't like whataboutery??

But seen as it is allowed in this thread.... Russia invades Ukraine and try to occupy it, Ukrainians bravely fight back, they are heros.

Israel invades Palestine and occupies large parts of it for decades, Palestinians fight back any way they can, how dare they the jihadist scumbags.

The west bank and gaza are absolute shitholes and kept that way by the Israelis with settlers encroaching daily on their land, attacking them and knocking down their houses. How do you think you would react to this? When Bloody Sunday happened it was said it was one of the biggest recruiting tools for the IRA, I'm actually surprised every Palestinian is not a member of a militant group with the shit they have had to go through.

I thought we don't like whataboutery??

But seen as it is allowed in this thread.... Russia invades Ukraine and try to occupy it, Ukrainians bravely fight back, they are heros.

Israel invades Palestine and occupies large parts of it for decades, Palestinians fight back any way they can, how dare they the jihadist scumbags.

The west bank and gaza are absolute shitholes and kept that way by the Israelis with settlers encroaching daily on their land, attacking them and knocking down their houses. How do you think you would react to this? When Bloody Sunday happened it was said it was one of the biggest recruiting tools for the IRA, I'm actually surprised every Palestinian is not a member of a militant group with the shit they have had to go through.

That's the kind of simplistic rubbish you'd be embarrassed to hear from a 19 year old.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Apr 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Inspiration The Poor Relation (Open Mic Night)

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼