Anyone recommend a handyman in East Cork area?

Have some jobs to do and I'm useless.

Just now I tried to change the lightbulb in the bathroom. I couldn't unscrew the bathroom light cover and I pretty much ripped the whole thing off the ceiling. It's barely hanging on and I think the light cover is superglued on or someshit.
Also, I need someone to put up some hanging basket brackets outside and also I have a smart doorbell to put up but you need to wire it, screw it in and I'd fuck it up.

Anyone know anybody who can do these things? Probably very easy if you're not retarded like me.
I can pay top dolla.

Just now I tried to change the lightbulb in the bathroom. I couldn't unscrew the bathroom light cover and I pretty much ripped the whole thing off the ceiling. It's barely hanging on and I think the light cover is superglued on or someshit.
Also, I need someone to put up some hanging basket brackets outside and also I have a smart doorbell to put up but you need to wire it, screw it in and I'd fuck it up.

Anyone know anybody who can do these things? Probably very easy if you're not retarded like me.
I can pay top dolla.
“Knock knock:”
“Who’s there?”
“Doorbell repairman.”
😵‍💫

Painter here - surely you’ve a mate or relation to put you right ref instructions etc Most tradesmen would be able to do most of your need I guess Must be someone on here PS Dollars are no good kid that’s minimum rate🙄😊

I can pay top dolla.
Timmy Long's the man you've been looking for. https://reviveme.ie/

I can pay top dolla.

Would you believe I managed to do all those jobs myself in the end?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Mashed Potatoes

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼