Anyone ever hear a story...

It was a 12 year old girl I think - murdered by a guy on the run....From what I remember he escaped from "the mad house" and ended up hiding in an abonded house in Togher - the gates are still there...."Palmbury house" across from Togher church ....the industrial estate is across the road from it........ He stabbed her to death ...As smalleys we were under lock down while he was on the loose...confined to our gardens. The house was overgrown with bushes and trees but a seriously creepy place.....

It was a 12 year old girl I think - murdered by a guy on the run....From what I remember he escaped from "the mad house" and ended up hiding in an abonded house in Togher - the gates are still there...."Palmbury house" across from Togher church ....the industrial estate is across the road from it........ He stabbed her to death ...As smalleys we were under lock down while he was on the loose...confined to our gardens. The house was overgrown with bushes and trees but a seriously creepy place.....

oh was it palmbury house, tis gone now as u said only the gates are left, palmbury orchard etc are there now

Of a girl murdered in forge hill years ago? I was told a story by my mam when I was small and everyone is trying to convince me it's a "stranger danger" story, help me out..

Yeah read about that some years back.it was in the early 70's,yer man just stabbed her for no reason.Don't think it went to trial because he was unfit to plead mentally.

There was definitely a girl murdered somewhere on the Kinsale Road in the early to mid sixties. I remember hearing from a relative that people travelled from all over the city to see where it happened , murder being so rare then. Guy caught within a few days and did life.

i was in school with her brother,on finding her body his father came to collect him,the teacher you just cant waltz in here and take him out of class,whats the reason,father said i have my reason,teacher said well whats the reason,father said again i have my reason,teacher said well your not taking him out of class......father then says....his sister has just been found murdered.all eyes turned to the brother and the tears were streaming down his face.i will never ever forget that day.

what teacher was that? i bet it was mr foley, he was a cunt!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼