Anyone ever hear a story...

If only there was someone round here who could look into garda records...

Although I guess that nothing before the late 90s was migrated into Pulse.

I remember an eight year old girls stabbed to death by a guy who was out on release around 1978. She was with a few friends and he went and stabbed and killed her in front of her friends. it's the first major crime that stuck with me growing up. Out by deanrock if I'm correct. shocking story and the guy was caught within a week.

Last edited:
I remember an eight year old girls stabbed to death by a guy who was out on release around 1978. She was with a few friends and he went and stabbed and killed her in front of her friends. it's the first major crime that stuck with me growing up. Out by deanrock if I'm correct. shocking story and the guy was caught within a week.

think that was up lehanamore

Of a girl murdered in forge hill years ago? I was told a story by my mam when I was small and everyone is trying to convince me it's a "stranger danger" story, help me out..

Aye, t'was ole man sanders, lived in the abandoned warehouse on forge hill...Some say it was haunted.

Arrested for murdering and cannibalising a Saint Vincent de paul charity collector.

He was quoted as saying "I woulda got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids" when the shades caught up to him.

Aye, t'was ole man sanders, lived in the abandoned warehouse on forge hill...Some say it was haunted.

Arrested for murdering and cannibalising a Saint Vincent de paul charity collector.

He was quoted as saying "I woulda got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids" when the shades caught up to him.

Excellent good work scooby!!!!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sister Act The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

6th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼