Anybody headed to Tough Mudder this weekend?

As the title says?

I'm headed up Saturday, my start time is 1pm, up and down the same day if anybody's looking for a spin or to carpool or whatever.

Looking forward to it - have done feckall specific training, running has been severely curtailed by persistent calf strain, just want to have a laugh and get through all the obstacles, even if I had to spend half the day on one!!!

Ah it'll be grand you'll fall in with a group at the very least anyway like.

Don't forget to wear your tshirt at every opportunity ;-)

I've done plenty of these type races, have wardrobes just for the shirts alone. I will be wearing my headband to the pub Saturday though, first time doing a tough mudder! 😃

Only wondering if other proccers were travelling solo. Time to download a few podcasts to the phone!

I've done plenty of these type races, have wardrobes just for the shirts alone. I will be wearing my headband to the pub Saturday though, first time doing a tough mudder! ��

Only wondering if other proccers were travelling solo. Time to download a few podcasts to the phone!

I'm only pulling your leg.
I'm signing up for one here next year, think this years one is this weekend but I'm moving gaff.

Only thing I'd be worried about would be the curved wall.
The electric shocks are more in your head.

I'm only pulling your leg.
I'm signing up for one here next year, think this years one is this weekend but I'm moving gaff.

Only thing I'd be worried about would be the curved wall.
The electric shocks are more in your head.

Once you get a good run at the wall you're ok - usually get a chain reaction at these type obstacles where you help the person behind you up.
The one I'm really looking forward the dead ringer - a right challenge - grip endurance/strength -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNBP4Qrlw7U

The shocks are grand for the most part

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Robot Dreams (G)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

22nd Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼