Alright so

I'll put it to you this way ...

if the company was going down the tubes do you think they'd think twice about canning you?

shit sorry ...

I'm in a spiral of work related negativity at the moment :rolleyes:

I'll put it to you this way ...

if the company was going down the tubes do you think they'd think twice about canning you?

shit sorry ...

I'm in a spiral of work related negativity at the moment :rolleyes:

If I worked for a large company, the answer would be no, they wouldn't give a toss. But I work for a small company & knowing my boss as I do, I reckon I'd be looked after until I landed on my feet again.

For all his MANY faults, the boss is a fairly good guy underneath it all. I once heard him, on my behalf, threaten to rip the face off one of our suppliers because he tried to blame me for his fuck up! Plus he bought me a car after only 4 months of employment, that kinda speaks for itself. No, I did not have to go down on him or perform any other similar service.

Feel better? :D

Btw, you need to find yourself a new job. Seriously.

so take one before you actually bring that gun to work (i know you've been thinking about it)

Oh and can you attach that new cover sheet to the TPS reports?
did you not get the memo?

I can't for a bit ...

one of the friends is getting married in the States later in the year and between that and Christmas its consuming all of my spare money and holidays, so I'm here for another month or two.

might take a day off this week though, you're right ...

I'm going to go seriously postal otherwise.

* twitch *

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Vittorio Angelone

The Everyman, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼