All the Vegan advertising popping up everywhere

Given that human meat is similar to pork id say it depends on how fat that tge vegan is.

Vegans are basically the skinny runts of humanity. Skinny emaciated with no good fat to give flavour to their meat. Useless in life and useless in death.

I'd say their meat would be very tough and leathery.

Given that human meat is similar to pork id say it depends on how fat that tge vegan is.

Vegans are basically the skinny runts of humanity. Skinny emaciated with no good fat to give flavour to their meat. Useless in life and useless in death.

Alec Baldwin is a vegan and he isn’t wasting away?
Most are though.
I knew a vegetarian once, he looked so unhealthy.

Alec Baldwin is a vegan and he isn’t wasting away?
Most are though.
I knew a vegetarian once, he looked so unhealthy.
Brad Pitt is supposedly vegan as well because of the methane cattle produce, his friends and former wife/ girlfriends have said that he suffers from flatulence, must be from all those beans he’s eating. Someone said that he needs to look at his own asshole first before he start accusing cattle 😀

I was in Boston a few months ago and spotted that the place I was eating in had an "impossible" burger on the menu.

I'm not a vegetarian/vegan but I'd never had one and, as Frank Zappa said, "I was born to have adventure", so I ordered it up.

Our food arrived and I tucked in. "Fuckin' hell, this thing is impressive. Tastes pretty good. Very good!"

I was halfway through shoving the burger into my face when my wife pointed out that the patty looked a lot more possible than impossible.

I called over the lad who was looking after our table and asked him if there was a chance that he had given me the wrong thing. He said that it was impossible (lot of this word being thrown around). But then, after I pointed out the meat juice on the plate and the distinctly cheese-looking cheese, he got panicky and in a Basil Fawlty style move whipped my plate off of the table and started running - literally fucking running - back to the kitchen.

Cue manager and waiter back at the table apologising, hand-wringing and this-never-happens-ing. I didn't have the heart to put on a show so I told them I wasn't vegan and I'd just like to finish my dinner.

TL: DR - I never eaten an impossible burger.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

19th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼