Advice needed

I have an aer lingus flight to spain booked for july, i just spotted my passport
has my two christian names but i booked using just one name, will i be ok? if it was ryanair id be fairly worried,

No bother, bring a driving license if worried.

His passport has only the one name, yeah? even if you were right, there may be an issue and the issue may be on the Spanish side coming back. There are 2/3 serious checks on your passport/ticket in Barcelona leaving the country.

Jimmy, this happened me before and AL did a complimentary name change - seemed like this is their standard way of dealing with it. Sort it before you go.

His passport has only the one name, yeah? even if you were right, there may be an issue and the issue may be on the Spanish side coming back. There are 2/3 serious checks on your passport/ticket in Barcelona leaving the country.

Jimmy, this happened me before and AL did a complimentary name change - seemed like this is their standard way of dealing with it. Sort it before you go.

:cool:
I live in Spain and my passport has two names. I always book my tickets using one name and surname and I've never had any problems leaving Spain or coming back. Once ypur photo is ok you have no problems.

:cool:
I live in Spain and my passport has two names. I always book my tickets using one name and surname and I've never had any problems leaving Spain or coming back. Once ypur photo is ok you have no problems.
Jimmy, when the Spanish cops stop you just tell em that Lee bushwhacker does it all the time.
Be sorted.

Cheers lads im going to take my chances, my wife says i will have to give
her the spending money in the airport just in case i get turned away,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Soho Nights

The Pavilion, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼