Additions to my art portfolio.

I shall be meeting my good friend Charles Saatchi today in one of London top eateries. We will discuss business, art, woman and fine dining. I plan to open a private gallery in the capital which shall be viewable by appointment by the cream of London society. I have added considerably to my art portfolio of late and my latest acquisitions are the talk of London. I cannot divulge at this time what the works consist of but expect big names.

Last edited:
I shall be meeting my good friend Charles Saachi today in one of London top eateries. We will discuss business, art, woman and fine dining. I plan to open a private gallery in the capitol which shall be viewable by appointment by the cream of London society. I have added considerably to my art portfolio of late and my latest acquisitions are the talk of London. I cannot divulge at this time what the works consist of but expect big names.
any chance of adding a Folen’s spelling book to your collection, m8?

Hmmm….

Some guy using a name very similar to Charles Saatchi involved in the art business?

I’d be careful greedy: could be a scam.
I had known Charles for many years. He is internationally renowned in his field. Do you think it likely that I would be fooled by a crude scam of that which you describe?

I had known Charles for many years. He is internationally renowned in his field. Do you think it likely that I would be fooled by a crude scam of that which you describe?
Internationally renowned wife beater.

Ironically, myself, KD and the other lads in Noels also pounded the shit out of your wife on the pool table.

I shall be meeting my good friend Charles Saatchi today in one of London top eateries. We will discuss business, art, woman and fine dining. I plan to open a private gallery in the capitol which shall be viewable by appointment by the cream of London society. I have added considerably to my art portfolio of late and my latest acquisitions are the talk of London. I cannot divulge at this time what the works consist of but expect big names.
Where’s the capitol?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼