Adam Clayton loves Barrys tea

fair play
The one thing he won't leave home without? "If I could only take one thing on tour it would be Irish tea bags. Barry's decaffeinated tea bags. I know it sounds crazy, but if you don't travel with your own tea, it never tastes the same."

i like barrys tea aswell

fair play
The one thing he won't leave home without? "If I could only take one thing on tour it would be Irish tea bags. Barry's decaffeinated tea bags. I know it sounds crazy, but if you don't travel with your own tea, it never tastes the same."

i like barrys tea aswell

Will ya ever go away and get a life?

fair play

i like barrys tea aswell

mockery decaffieinated tea bags.

man up and drink normal tea bags ya knob clayton

Funny. I like the auld decaf Barrys myself every night before bed especially in the winter.
A large mug of the full strength stuff then before heading off to work is a must tho.

Maybe Clayton has finally found what he's looking for.

barrystea.com_DC80.jpg

Funny. I like the auld decaf Barrys myself every night before bed especially in the winter.
A large mug of the full strength stuff then before heading off to work is a must tho.

Maybe Clayton has finally found what he's looking for.

barrystea.com_DC80.jpg

thats a lovely lookin box of tae im impressed

fair play

i like barrys tea aswell

I'm with ye on this...a nice cup of Barry's is hard to beat....

*sits back, on with the slippers, and prepares for the Tubridy debut on the late late on Friday*

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼