6ft plus tall blonde wans in Cork

Im seeing a lot lately. Seen a couple in Dunnes lately. Maybe they were Dutch. They were as tall as myself. Im 6ft 3. Seen one today on Pana who must of been about 6ft 4. And they werent trannies. Definitely women.

Im seeing a lot lately. Seen a couple in Dunnes lately. Maybe they were Dutch. They were as tall as myself. Im 6ft 3. Seen one today on Pana who must of been about 6ft 4. And they werent trannies. Definitely women.
Is this 6ft 3 with heels, or flats?

If they were elevated by FMBs then you'd do well to pick up a pack of tissues for ScumMan next time you're in Dunnes

The dirty fucker

Poor MOE not dealing well with having his Matlock fetish fantasies exposed I see :LOL:
You're well able to come out with shite about me fancying Matlock but of course you won't address the issue of Mitchell McLaughlin saying that the IRA's killing of a mother of ten young children, Jean McConville, though "wrong", was not a crime, as it had taken place in the context of the political conflict.

Typical deflection from ScumMan.

You're well able to come out with shite about me fancying Matlock but of course you won't address the issue of Mitchell McLaughlin saying that the IRA's killing of a mother of ten young children, Jean McConville, though "wrong", was not a crime, as it had taken place in the context of the political conflict.

Because both things are the same really.

Someone opens a discussion on leggy birds in Cork and yet again it gets deflected to a criticism of Sinn Fein - and within the very first page. By someone who accuses others of typically deflecting. Poor MOE, I clearly hit a nerve :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Simple Things

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼