2023 Premier Junior football

Well the bookies have them at 1/16 so they are usually shrewd judges . F/K are also in Munster hurling final v St C and I heard they have 13 starters in football that play hurling. I know nothing about them and wonder are they more a hurling or football club or they could be like our own double winners Aghbullog and Newcestown who treat both equally and not many clubs do that .

Well the bookies have them at 1/16 so they are usually shrewd judges . F/K are also in Munster hurling final v St C and I heard they have 13 starters in football that play hurling. I know nothing about them and wonder are they more a hurling or football club or they could be like our own double winners Aghbullog and Newcestown who treat both equally and not many clubs do that .
Went to this game today in Cloughduv big crowd but was a waste of €15 as the most one sided game I’ve seen all year . No disrespect to FK but that team today wouldn’t win a junior B game in cork .

Talking to a guy at game and he said all the hurlers were pulled out of today’s game so not sure how true that was but I think they definitely didn’t make a final in Limerick with todays 15 .

Kilmurry now go on to play in second Munster final in 2 yrs and while they should put up a challenge I’d presume Listowel Emmets will prove to be too strong..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼