Winding up cab drivers

What’s your preferred way to wind them up? Jumping in one at the airport and asking them to go to the Cork Airport International Hotel? They love this after they’ve waited hours for the flight. Or how about eating chips and curry in the back of the cab on the way home and whispering to your partner “do you have any spare napkins?” And “do you think it’ll come out?” Or repeatedly asking “are you busy tonight?” “How long have you been on for?” My favourite of late was in a white Mercedes E-Class a couple of months ago, asking the driver “this is a fine car, is it an Octavia? It’s nearly as big as a Superb.” Alternatively just complain about all the taxis parked in cycle lanes. They love that.

What’s your preferred way to wind them up? Jumping in one at the airport and asking them to go to the Cork Airport International Hotel? They love this after they’ve waited hours for the flight. Or how about eating chips and curry in the back of the cab on the way home and whispering to your partner “do you have any spare napkins?” And “do you think it’ll come out?” Or repeatedly asking “are you busy tonight?” “How long have you been on for?” My favourite of late was in a white Mercedes E-Class a couple of months ago, asking the driver “this is a fine car, is it an Octavia? It’s nearly as big as a Superb.” Alternatively just complain about all the taxis parked in cycle lanes. They love that.
Fuckin idiot.

Why would anyone deliberately wind up somebody trying to earn an honest crust?

Drucker is one oddball.

I'd say he's missing a ball.

Not the full bob either.

There's a bit of a want in him.

Drucker bocht.

Why would anyone deliberately wind up somebody trying to earn an honest crust?

Drucker is one oddball.

I'd say he's missing a ball.

Not the full bob either.

There's a bit of a want in him.

Drucker bocht.
He hasn't been the same since that ahem...incident. it's clearly sent him in a different direction.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼