The Sandman, on netflix soon

I thought that was excellent, bit Twilight Zone-y but it was a relatively self contained episode.

They reused the set for another episode later on and it was quite obvious.
I enjoyed the part where he was meeting yer man every 100 years wondering where it would go, hopefully next series will be as good with the showdown with the underworld.

I enjoyed the part where he was meeting yer man every 100 years wondering where it would go, hopefully next series will be as good with the showdown with the underworld.

They have plenty of good source material to work with for at least two more series.

A Game of You, Brief Lives, Worlds End, and Season of Mists were all great graphic novels, as well as a lot of one-offs collected in Preludes and Nocturnes, you can find them online but if you're not used to reading comix you'd probably find it weird.

The last 20 or so issues (Kindly Ones and The Wake) of the comic series weren't as strong as those above.

They change the colour and/or gender of a lot of the characters in the show and it's mostly fine but I'm not buying Mrs. Lucifer.

They have plenty of good source material to work with for at least two more series.

A Game of You, Brief Lives, Worlds End, and Season of Mists were all great graphic novels, as well as a lot of one-offs collected in Preludes and Nocturnes, you can find them online but if you're not used to reading comix you'd probably find it weird.

The last 20 or so issues (Kindly Ones and The Wake) of the comic series weren't as strong as those above.

They change the colour and/or gender of a lot of the characters in the show and it's mostly fine but I'm not buying Mrs. Lucifer.
More believable in GOT as the Amazonian warrior. While watching the series had a couple of weird dreams 😅

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼