Councillor Frank O Flynn or Councillor Frank Roche

My aunt who lives in Fermoy area is wondering who should she vote for in the next election. O Flynn or Roche. The councillor who she used to vote for previously is not running.
Both seem high profile . Wondering who would be the better pick

A few pointers why I think that Frank Roche has the edge.
Very active in Country Hall meetings . Non party or independent member and is free to vote according to his conscience. Rarely neglects to issue condolences to relatives of person who has died in the area.

Frank O Flynn appears to have a lot of his time taken up with the annual Liam Lynch commeration. In fact he looks worn and drawn at the ceremony possibly having to be working long hours for the preparation of the event. Never seems to have invited a blue shirt or IRA/SF to the event. Member of FF Which constrains his voting preference on issues.
Not as active on RIP condolences as Frank Roche.
If anyone can add anything I'd appreciate it before I go back to my aunt on the matter.

A few pointers why I think that Frank Roche has the edge.
Very active in Country Hall meetings . Non party or independent member and is free to vote according to his conscience. Rarely neglects to issue condolences to relatives of person who has died in the area.

Frank O Flynn appears to have a lot of his time taken up with the annual Liam Lynch commeration. In fact he looks worn and drawn at the ceremony possibly having to be working long hours for the preparation of the event. Never seems to have invited a blue shirt or IRA/SF to the event. Member of FF Which constrains his voting preference on issues.
Not as active on RIP condolences as Frank Roche.
If anyone can add anything I'd appreciate it before I go back to my aunt on the matter.
The first lad seems great.

The Sage all over the shop :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

95b (NC) [Phantoscope]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:15pm

More events ▼