Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

Take this with an entire mine of salt, in case you wondered why the Zionist "response" attack on Iran was a bit of a damp squib with just a few quadcopter drones from AliExpress, here's the latest conspiracy theory....

"Israel initially chose to respond with extreme force.An F-35 loaded with a nuclear bomb was sent east over Jordan.The mission: cause a high-altitude detonation over Iran that would provoke a surge in the high-capacity power lines, crippling Iran's electric grid, as well as disabling all electronic devices.An EMP attack.However...... As the Israeli F-35 was leaving Jordanian airspace it was shot down by the Russian Air Force. "

I know the situation globally is terrible and many Americans don't like what is going on and seeing Biden as too old for a second term but from an economic stand point the US is doing well. These sorts of economic results are pretty good and would a Trump presidency guarantee the same outcome?

I know the situation globally is terrible and many Americans don't like what is going on and seeing Biden as too old for a second term but from an economic stand point the US is doing well. These sorts of economic results are pretty good and would a Trump presidency guarantee the same outcome?

I think regardless of the outcome of the US election.... They'll kick the shit out of each other regardless.

The US at not the sole arms dealer of the world.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼