Kinahan Crime Gang

One can only hope, as life in supermax is a fate worse than death, 23 hours a day in solitary in a 7x12 cell, knowing you’ll never properly seeing daylight for the rest of your life must be torture. The Joy or Portlaoise would be like an all-inclusive Caribbean resort in comparison.

Is extradition to the US on the cards? The 5m reward is part of a joint US-UK-Ireland operation I thought extradition to Ireland was more likely.
Didnt see Byrne name on the FBI list

One can only hope, as life in supermax is a fate worse than death, 23 hours a day in solitary in a 7x12 cell, knowing you’ll never properly seeing daylight for the rest of your life must be torture. The Joy or Portlaoise would be like an all-inclusive Caribbean resort in comparison.

Is extradition to the US on the cards? The 5m reward is part of a joint US-UK-Ireland operation I thought extradition to Ireland was more likely.
Not Ireland ffs they would get a suspended sentence here .

Not Ireland ffs they would get a suspended sentence here .
I’m sure they’d get serious time in Ireland but unfortunately it would be nothing like the States in terms of duration or prison conditions. Gilligan did 17 and the legal system had a serious hard on for him, the Kinihans would likely get less and would have a fairly cushy existence inside.

You’d wonder at some point are they better off surrendering in Ireland if the alternative is 20 plus years in a US supermax.

I’m sure they’d get serious time in Ireland but unfortunately it would be nothing like the States in terms of duration or prison conditions. Gilligan did 17 and the legal system had a serious hard on for him, the Kinihans would likely get less and would have a fairly cushy existence inside.

You’d wonder at some point are they better off surrendering in Ireland if the alternative is 20 plus years in a US supermax.
He is going to trial in the UK for gun crimes relating to offences there. Nothing to do with Ireland or the US.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼