Doug Beattie about to go bang?

I know you'll find this difficult to comprehend with your "But...but.....Sinn Fein" fixation but even Triggs understands that Doug Beattie is extremely relevant here on the thread bearing his name.

Why don't you toddle off to the Sinn Fein thread with your Sinn Fein fixations if you don't want to discuss Doug Beattie and his party here on the "Doug Beattie about to go bang?" thread.

Your MO of deflections and hypocrisy is well known Earl.
Really, what's the second post on this thread. Oh yeah it's mine. Sound_y caught out lying again. No wonder you are a shinnerbot, it's the limit of you capabilities. (lie, lie ,lie)
Still no proof of your lying accusation I see, will it be long more, like?

Really, what's the second post on this thread. Oh yeah it's mine. Sound_y caught out lying again. No wonder you are a shinnerbot, it's the limit of you capabilities. (lie, lie ,lie)
Still no proof of your lying accusation I see, will it be long more, like?

People here know rightly what you're about Earl. You've a one-eyed take on the condemnation of Rape. If it's not a way of having a pop at SF alone then you don't want to know.

And whether or not you made the second post on this thread is irrelevant and yet another of your deflections. This Doug Beattie thread is, unsurprisingly, about Doug Beattie and his party. Even though you've tried to make it (yet another thread) a vehicle whereby you can selectively criticise Sinn Fein. That's your MO.

No wonder admin have gotten tired of you and banned you quite a number of times.

People here know rightly what you're about Earl. You've a one-eyed take on the condemnation of Rape. If it's not a way of having a pop at SF alone then you don't want to know.
Yet you can't back that claim up. Surely if there was any shred of truth to it, you would be able to produce of a post of some sorts, maybe one of me calling a rape victim a liar. Nope but you have nothing because you are a liar

And whether or not you made the second post on this thread is irrelevant and yet another of your deflections. This Doug Beattie thread is, unsurprisingly, about Doug Beattie and his party. Even though you've tried to make it (yet another thread) a vehicle whereby you can selectively criticise Sinn Fein. That's your MO.

How was me posting the contents of one of Beattie's tweet a deflection of Beattie's actions, you need to lie down, all this lying in one day isn't good for you. Did i bring the SF tweets on this thread? Nope as explained already, I put them on the SF thread.
No wonder admin have gotten tired of you and banned you quite a number of times.
Now I know you lost, but then you are a pathetic little man.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼