2023 Premier sfc

No guarantee the injured lads will be back and John Cooper in the states .Now I am hearing that Ronan O Toole is off abroad for the year. They will do well to avoid relegation
Heard the same myself, think he is gone down under so who knows how long it will be.

You would assume the 2 Murphy’s and McGoldrick will return at least given they are playing games with UCC currently.

Cooper a huge huge loss if gone

Ronan O Toole will be out for at least the year. Cooper coming back for championship by all accounts. To add to team from last year they have conor mcgoldrick, the 2 murphy’s, eoin o shea and rian o flynn. Lot of young talent. They’ll have a great middle 8 (mark griffin, colm o callaghan)

Eire Og are at the back of the chasing pack, still well adrift of the big 4. Nowhere near enough quality to win it. Getting out of their group will be a good achievement.

I’m telling ye lads don’t underestimate them. Paudie Cissane at the helm will have them well drilled
Paudie was with them also last year. I did see the Murphys play with UCC about 8 weeks ago and they played well but there seems to an issue with them playing for their club over the past 2 years. Maybe Paudie will crack the whip harder now that he is the head gaffer

Paudie was with them also last year. I did see the Murphys play with UCC about 8 weeks ago and they played well but there seems to an issue with them playing for their club over the past 2 years. Maybe Paudie will crack the whip harder now that he is the head gaffer
Any idea why? I know they were both in the US this summer but for the previous one?

Douglas kicking off their league campaign with a win down in kiskeam. I’d imagine a hard fought 2 points as that’s a tough place to go at this time of the year. Low scoring affair , 1-08 to 7

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Anatomy Of A Fall (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5pm

More events ▼