2023 Premier sfc

No question Haulie has been the mastermind behind much of Clons success but thankfully we have one of the best young managers in the county coming in to replace him, a guy who’ll go to the very highest level in years to come I have no doubt.

I wouldn’t be overly worried about the group, neither Ross nor Valleys have the same calibre of players as Clon, and I’d expect us to rattle the Haven even without our absentees. Tough battles, no doubt but I’d be surprised if we don’t come out of that group.
Can he kick points the new manager?

No question Haulie has been the mastermind behind much of Clons success but thankfully we have one of the best young managers in the county coming in to replace him, a guy who’ll go to the very highest level in years to come I have no doubt.

I wouldn’t be overly worried about the group, neither Ross nor Valleys have the same calibre of players as Clon, and I’d expect us to rattle the Haven even without our absentees. Tough battles, no doubt but I’d be surprised if we don’t come out of that group.
And who is your new pride and joy or is this another fantasy of yours foxy 😂

And who is your new pride and joy or is this another fantasy of yours foxy 😂
I’ll keep my powder dry until the appointment has been fully ratified.

I will say though, it’s someone who has been involved in successful intercounty setups in the past. Young, ambitious, forward thinking coach who has been tipped by many to go to the very top. He’ll be replacing one of the best club managers in the country so it’ll be no easy task but it’s a testament to his self belief that he’s willing to step into Haulie’s shoes.

I’ll keep my powder dry until the appointment has been fully ratified.

I will say though, it’s someone who has been involved in successful intercounty setups in the past. Young, ambitious, forward thinking coach who has been tipped by many to go to the very top. He’ll be replacing one of the best club managers in the country so it’ll be no easy task but it’s a testament to his self belief that he’s willing to step into Haulie’s shoes.
Self belief is something he wo nt have to instill there anyway if the posts on here are anything to go by.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Ben Portsmouth - This Is Elvis

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼