2023 Intermediate A football

I thought that in the first half Aghabullogue were very clever in their play, short kickouts and then working the ball down the wings leaving Mark Keane stranded but when moved to midfield in the second half I thought he was by far the most influential player on the field.
I thought Sean Walsh for all his running and possession actually achieved very little in the game.
Regarding Mark Keane, he is doing very well in Oz and won't be back in all probability but anyone thinking he would not be a big player for Cork must not be watching Cork.... in my opinion.

I think above all from a Mitchelstown/Ballygiblin perspective that Shane Beston has given remarkable service.

I’d have to agree with the most of that. Think you are doing Sean Walsh a small bit harshly. Had the a lot turnovers for Mitchelstown in the second half in the tackle, won a 3/4 frees and contributed to a few scores including 2 of his own. Mark Keane definitely looked a little lost at 6 but was excellent in the second half as was Sean o Sullivan. Darragh Flynn not being fully fit as well as the complete losses of Cathail O Mahoney and Colin English hurted Mitchelstown. Shane Cahill looked off the pace after a lot of service given himself also. Shane Beston has been brilliant for Mitchelstown for years and will probably stay going. Ultimately poor play out from the back and lack of pace back there caught Mitchelstown especially in the first half. Pace of Aghabullogue was frightening in that first half with Corkery and Bradley lethal with their chances for Aghabullogue. Gillespie was ok in midfield but still young. Aghabullgue deserving winners on the day in my opinion but it was a brilliant game to spectate in the end with an exciting finish.

I’d have to agree with the most of that. Think you are doing Sean Walsh a small bit harshly. Had the a lot turnovers for Mitchelstown in the second half in the tackle, won a 3/4 frees and contributed to a few scores including 2 of his own. Mark Keane definitely looked a little lost at 6 but was excellent in the second half as was Sean o Sullivan. Darragh Flynn not being fully fit as well as the complete losses of Cathail O Mahoney and Colin English hurted Mitchelstown. Shane Cahill looked off the pace after a lot of service given himself also. Shane Beston has been brilliant for Mitchelstown for years and will probably stay going. Ultimately poor play out from the back and lack of pace back there caught Mitchelstown especially in the first half. Pace of Aghabullogue was frightening in that first half with Corkery and Bradley lethal with their chances for Aghabullogue. Gillespie was ok in midfield but still young. Aghabullgue deserving winners on the day in my opinion but it was a brilliant game to spectate in the end with an exciting finish.
Hi lord God here .Al I can it's hard toòooooo texeerret on mmmm thissss tread whenñnn yoùuuì are pissssssses forrrŕrrr . Four dayÿÿyys .fuck the town.

Some about of Town heads trying to defend Keane, He's big and thats about it. Average footballer and plays like a thug. Looking out of your depth at lower intermediate isn't a glowing recommendation for the cork panel.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Garron Noone

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼