2022 Senior A hurling

FLGazhpXIAU9cV2

Group B definitely looks like the strongest group. I would go with Fr. O'Neill's and Killeagh to come out of it. Group A I'd go with Fermoy and Mallow after both teams had good wins in the football last weekend and momentum will carry them trough the group stage. Group C Carrigtwohill and Bride Rovers both should be good enough to get past Ballyhea and Ballymartle. O'Neills to win it out with a bit to spare over everyone.

If I'd to call who'll come out I'd go:
Group A - newcestown, fermoy
Group B- fr O'Neills, blarney
Group C- bride rovers, carrigtwohill

O'Neills would probably appear in best position to win it out but I think Blarney and newcestown will be close to it

O’Neills front runners but Newcestown will rattle it hard for sure, blew it big time against Kanturk in last years semi-final and well able for anyone in this grade.

Edit: Completely forgot Carrigtwohill came down to this grade, doubt they’ll be far off either.

I think both groups B and C are quite strong.

O Neills favourites. Just. I think the grade is very even. Any of the teams in groups B and C along with Newcestown could win this out and I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

Cloyne v Fermoy- Fermoy.
Newcestown v Mallow- Newcestown
Ballyhea v Ballymartle- Ballymartle
O Neill v Blarney- O Neills
Carrigtwohill v Bride Rovers- Bride Rovers just about
Killeagh V Courceys- Killeagh
I expect a lot of tight games this weekend. O Neills to win it outright.

Cloyne v Fermoy- Fermoy.
Newcestown v Mallow- Newcestown
Ballyhea v Ballymartle- Ballymartle
O Neill v Blarney- O Neills
Carrigtwohill v Bride Rovers- Bride Rovers just about
Killeagh V Courceys- Killeagh
I expect a lot of tight games this weekend. O Neills to win it outright.
You wont be far wrong with this. O'Neills would want to be winning it in the next year or two but they have nothing coming through after. Wouldnt be surprised to see Newcestown win it either. Carrig and Bride Rovers could be in with a squeak.

Cloyne will be relegated. Still depending on Paudie O Sullivan too much - little else besides.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼