2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Tried to get into Moks last night but was told that because of the antics of my buddies Jimmym and R & B on Sunday night both i was told were banned for a week that they would prefer i stayed away for a day or 2. All i wanted to do was show by friend from the Glen how we celebrate winning the county.
I burned and danced on a Glen jersey shouting we’re 9 ahead of ye fuckers now, what the fuck is wrong with that? Ok granted it was inside the bar but the flames didn’t spread outside the 4 walls, i think

Lucky for your Glen friend he didn’t witness it 🤣

I burned and danced on a Glen jersey shouting we’re 9 ahead of ye fuckers now, what the fuck is wrong with that? Ok granted it was inside the bar but the flames didn’t spread outside the 4 walls, i think

Lucky for your Glen friend he didn’t witness it 🤣
This made me laugh out loud!

Congratulations to the Barrs, the worthiest of winners. Served up an exhibition of power hurling containing both skill and physique in awful conditions...the worst I've ever seen.
Rockies faded badly in the second half and the Barrs bottled up our danger men comprehensively apart from maybe Connolly who kept at it. The short game doesn't suit that group of Blackrock players. In fairness the Barrs seem to have got a lot out of a few very good underage teams whereas Blackrock having won numerous underage titles at minor and u21 levels have just one senior county to show for it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼