2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Who's Louis? My grandparents were Fr Dominic Road residents, my uncles played ball with the Barr's (and AUL with Cobh Ramblers) so I have great respect for the Blues...

But ROCKIES til I die naturally. If I could sacrifice this county to keep your best talent from the eggball I'd do it for the cause. Corcaigh abú
Never knew you had Cork connections Louis 😀

It would help if you could, for the cause like, I’ll even throw in a g&t for you in your favourite drinking establishment 🤣

A game similar to the fare offered up in the Imokilly v Rockies quarter final and I'd be delighted. That was good hard hurling. Indeed the whole quarter final weekend was good fare. The semi's were a disaster. Boring and one sided.

I have no personal preference for who wins. Respect and admire both clubs. I'd have Rockies very marginal favourites. The experience of being there before plus the experience of the Imokilly game might stand to them. They seem to be a physically stronger more aggressive team as well which naturally comes with being older.
The Barrs playing the most exciting brand of hurling all year though. An absolute joy to watch. Looking forward to seeing Ethan Twomey in action again. He's been the player of the championship for me. Enjoyed watching Ben Cunningham front up to Eoin Cadogan in the quarters, will he be as bold against the Rockies on Sunday?

Semi final weekend aside it's been a great championship and hopefully we get a fitting finale with a huge crowd.

Rockies by less then a goal.

A game similar to the fare offered up in the Imokilly v Rockies quarter final and I'd be delighted. That was good hard hurling. Indeed the whole quarter final weekend was good fare. The semi's were a disaster. Boring and one sided.

I have no personal preference for who wins. Respect and admire both clubs. I'd have Rockies very marginal favourites. The experience of being there before plus the experience of the Imokilly game might stand to them. They seem to be a physically stronger more aggressive team as well which naturally comes with being older.
The Barrs playing the most exciting brand of hurling all year though. An absolute joy to watch. Looking forward to seeing Ethan Twomey in action again. He's been the player of the championship for me. Enjoyed watching Ben Cunningham front up to Eoin Cadogan in the quarters, will he be as bold against the Rockies on Sunday?

Semi final weekend aside it's been a great championship and hopefully we get a fitting finale with a huge crowd.

I hope to god you are wrong Vlad 🙏

Enjoy the build up R&B,an email sent around in the last week in our club asking to step up,no management at intermediate or senior,serious trouble in Blackpool!!Maybe TOT might throw his hat in the ring,he has enough to say on here

Blackrock hopefully just about, think their experience and their forwards coming into form could win it. Expecting extremely physical game Sunday and the ref will let it flow which will suit them. Rockies by 4/5

I brought my buddy and his Chicagoan father in law to his first hurling match vs Imokilly, a fella who played University ball in front of 30000 people back in his days, beast of a man. Stood up and high fived when we buried a youngfella with a shoulder over the sideline which led to our comeback goal. He couldn't get over the skill levels in general.

My head was in my hands giving out about our keeper Connolly and he said don't worry it's the fellas that don't play well in normal time. I wasn't having it. Of course it comes to pennos and he saves 3. The Yank in in the pub after: 'Ive never seen the Rockies lose!' 🤣
Unbelievable stuff. He was in awe over the community and how they don't have this club stuff in the states. We take what we have in the GAA for granted, thank gawd we're not commercialized like the rest of the word. Hurling Abu, Rockies abú, Corcaigh abú.

Not sure it's good news for the Rockies to be tipped by Putin. His hunches so far this year haven't been great 😀.
Zelenski is fully behind the blues anyway. Rumours of a cessation on Sunday for a couple of hours so they can all tune in to the Irish examiner

Attachments

• 34F6B0DE-8E0F-4BAA-9670-A6F81557BDFB.jpeg
    34F6B0DE-8E0F-4BAA-9670-A6F81557BDFB.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 0
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jake Bugg
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

19th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼