2022 Premier Senior Hurling

The Barrs wont get away with the 15 minute fade out they had v newtown,
Or the 15 min start v Rockies earlier in the year
Kid
I don’t see that happening I would see it as a plus because a lot of your players have already played in big games and sometimes the carefree attitude which comes with youth has a positive impact.
Yeah maybe some mistakes sometimes happen with a young team but they are seriously good athletes on both teams. I won’t be at home to get to the game but I would love to be at it.
Especially if I was sitting next to Soundy and the great TODT proudly wearing their Glen Jerseys wondering who the fuck I am gonna shout for here 😂
I will be hoping for a great game as a neutral but I am hopeful the Barr’s won because I want R&B hungover for a week and come to terms with his respect for the magpie. 1983 kid only came up senior in 78 😎
For those older please try if younger the Irish examiner opportunity to watch the game ( outstanding coverage all year) and for those on the fence about going just make a family day out of it because you will get more memories of a day like this than any concert which would cost you 4 times more and yeah different but this is our identity and entertainment at our own very best.
I am gonna go with Blue Babes on this one after watching the games back again because when they transition from defense to winning a ruck etc they are very fast and athletic and that’s a lot of frees coming Imo and maybe goals . Rockies are more direct and very dangerous in this aspect also and I just feel this game itself is perfect for the Barr’s in they will just have legs and maybe scores 3-4 goals.
fin, there’s a time to speak up and a time to keep quiet 🤣🤣🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern : Kevin McGahern

Coughlan's, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼