2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Have lots of buddies who played for Dillons or Mayfield and there's no animosity there, afaik the bad blood is just between a few of the stalwarts rather than the general club population. I know the girls play footballl for Mayfield & camogie for Dillons so that's a start. Not sure if the geography of Delanys/Dillons will work. Personally I'm a working class Norrie first and a Glen man second so I just want to see as many kids as possible playing our games.
I think the geography helps. Neither club are a threat to each other and once the boys reach adult level they go back to their own club. The city is losing so many players because clubs can’t cope with numbers. The likes of Douglas and Sars let huge numbers go.

You presented no fact or opinion at all to disprove me. When you do I’ll engage. Until then have a great night 😃👌👍
There is nothing to disprove, you claimed the Glen are and have been transferring the cream of Delaneys, Dillons and Mayfield through their "secret school scouting network"
Yet you can only name two players in 50 years🤣
You are full of shite and got found out as a liar.

There is nothing to disprove, you claimed the Glen are and have been transferring the cream of Delaneys, Dillons and Mayfield through their "secret school scouting network"
Yet you can only name two players in 50 years🤣
You ate full of shite and got found out as a liar.
Secret scouting network. Never said that. Now who’s the liar. You’re a spoofer kid. Well used to people like you. Off with you now to your troll exposure scheme 😂😂

Secret scouting network. Never said that. Now who’s the liar. You’re a spoofer kid. Well used to people like you. Off with you now to your troll exposure scheme 😂😂
Seeing as you're clearly not the sharpest, do you know what scare quotes are and what they are used for?
Some trolls don't need to be exposed, they do it themselves when they lie. Just like you tonight.
Two players in fifty years according to you🤣
Scarlet for your idiocy

Is Louis Mulqueen well thought of as a coach. Was he the Paul Kinnerk of the Loughnane era ?Who was the last outside the county coach to lead a club to the County Championship?

Seeing as you're clearly not the sharpest, do you know what scare quotes are and what they are used for?
Some trolls don't need to be exposed, they do it themselves when they lie. Just like you tonight.
Two players in fifty years according to you🤣
Scarlet for your idiocy
All hail the Glen. Never took players from other clubs. Sure wasn’t Christy Ring born in the Glen dressing rooms. That Cloyne stuff is a myth.

Is Louis Mulqueen well thought of as a coach. Was he the Paul Kinnerk of the Loughnane era ?Who was the last outside the county coach to lead a club to the County
wasn’t he a selector with Davy in 2013 Imigrant when Clare won ? I don’t know much about him but heard he was very strict on timekeeping etc when he arrived in Blackrock and there were a few casualties. To be fair he inherited a very talented panel of players which is a massive help - if I am correct I believe Murphy, Cashman x 2, O Callaghan, Meaney, O Halloran, Deasy, Connolly have all played senior with Cork at some stage either in Munster League, National League or Championship - and the other lads like Cormack, the O Keefes etc are no slouches either. Surely any decent coach would enhance his reputation working with that standard of player especially at club level.

No doubt it happens in the Southside too. The Glen don’t officially approach players, they get to them in the schools. They’re a huge club and boys will be swayed but more than most other clubs they make hay with taking the best of talent from their neighbours.

Happens on the Southside too? They even come across the river to get northside hurlers. Isn't that right R+B 😎

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼