2022 Premier Senior Hurling

So it’s ok by you for Joyce to choose to play 2 county championship games in two days but you have a problem with Barrs fellas playing 2 championship games in two different codes in 8 days? Ok kid 🤣
No I have a problem with you making the moronic statement that Imokilly are exposing a player to burnout (he played with them twice nearly a month apart) and totally ignoring the issue of burnout within your own club, something 4 other posters here have said also. But as usual, it's grand when your team do it.

No I have a problem with you making the moronic statement that Imokilly are exposing a player to burnout (he played with them twice nearly a month apart) and totally ignoring the issue of burnout within your own club, something 4 other posters here have said also. But as usual, it's grand when your team do it.
And boy can we do it well 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Last edited:
Lads that was a great weekends hurling. This year's championship has been excellent so far.

The physicality is gone up several notches, it's obvious refs have been told to let things go. Some of the challenges is the Rockies Imokilly game and Glen Newton game were bone crunching. Ben O Connor for the Bars knocking Douglas lads around like skittles. Great stuff.

Ethan Twomey, Ben O Connor and Robbie Cotter were the 3 stand out performers for me all day. They were excellent. Others to impress were Mikey Kelly, Sean Desmond, Cillian O Donavan, Conor Cahalane, Brian Lawton.

Lads the championship has been of very good quality. It'll be very interesting see how the Cork champions fair in Munster this year. Should be better prepared given the increase in physicality.

Dissapointed to see Imokilly gone but I'd love to see a Barrs v Rockies final at this stage. Barrs are playing a wonderful brand of hurling so I'll probably root for them. Rockies physicality is box office too.

Plenty on show for Pat Ryan and co to be impressed with so far.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Sing It Back

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼