2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Christ,a bit harsh but do explain,we all up here in the Glen are waiting
Just showing how far they've come in a short space of time. That setup two years ago was befitting of junior b, now they're a well drilled unit with a good mix who won't fear anyone. Any of the teams left could win it with a bit of luck, most open championship in recent memory.

Just showing how far they've come in a short space of time. That setup two years ago was befitting of junior b, now they're a well drilled unit with a good mix who won't fear anyone. Any of the teams left could win it with a bit of luck, most open championship in recent memory.
Fair enough, I did think that night down the pairc we blew ye away was way too easy...Sounds of it today ye had a great win,fair play

Great championship so far with plenty of upsets. Special mention to Erin’s Own going into semi final. Great club and fighting spirit.
I have to shout now for my auld buddy R&B and his blue babes team.
Wide open and looking forward to it.

Sars turned off their electronic scoreboard during a league game this year cos they were winning by so much. The opposition thought it was arrogant. Pairc ui rinn score board could have been turned off today.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Garron Noone

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼