2022 Premier Senior Hurling

I believe one of that management team was same guy who threw a punch at a young opponent in a Premier1 minor final a few years ago. Complete clown by all accounts!
A complete lunatic, how he got the job I’ll never know, I’d say there’s people in Sars now regretting that move. A great hurling club being mismanaged badly

Basically, managed all the younger lads who won all round them all the way up. They had so much talent on the team that a monkey could have won with them. That younger crew wanted change as the older guys were hanging on based on reputation alone. They knew Myers would clear out the older crew cos he hates the Sars internal click. Strange thing is the older lads did the same to get Teddy out when they were younger for Johnny Crowley, who led them underage. Myers has even managed to get rid of the traditional Mafia, Mr Chairman and Co.

Swings and roundabouts.
Myers is no Johnny Crowley 🤣

That’s right, things will never get that bad 🤣🤣🤣

And yerselves Dopey? 199? Or 189? Oh wait that’s right it was never 🤣
All in Bishopstown are wishing ye well in the Relegation play offs,we will come along to cheer ye on, nothing like helping out a neighbor whose going through hard times.

As we say in Bishopstown its the taking part that counts, better get used to it over in Togher.

All in Bishopstown are wishing ye well in the Relegation play offs,we will come along to cheer ye on, nothing like helping out a neighbor whose going through hard times.

As we say in Bishopstown its the taking part that counts, better get used to it over in Togher.
As usual ye are completely losing the run of yerselves, ye have won one game (a huge achievement for ye I know) and when the Glen and Erin’s Own wipe yer holes for ye ye will be right back where ye started 🤣

As usual ye are completely losing the run of yerselves, ye have won one game (a huge achievement for ye I know) and when the Glen and Erin’s Own wipe yer holes for ye ye will be right back where ye started 🤣
Ah would ya stop, the holidays are only starting, all we needed was to win last weekend and a few other results to go our way and put the feet up. We don't have false illusions of grandeur like ye lads over in Togher. Ye have as about much chance of winning the title in this century as Tower Street have.

Ah would ya stop, the holidays are only starting, all we needed was to win last weekend and a few other results to go our way and put the feet up. We don't have false illusions of grandeur like ye lads over in Togher. Ye have as about much chance of winning the title in this century as Tower Street have.
You really are a fruitcake 🤣🤣🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Special Guest Award Winning Ray Harrington - Danny Ryan
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Aaron O Sullivan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼